[Sugar-devel] Google Summer of Code

Andrés Ambrois andresambrois at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 00:35:54 EST 2010

On Tuesday 02 February 2010 03:20:52 am Rafael Enrique Ortiz Guerrero wrote:
> Hello Peter.
>
> On Mon, Feb 1, 2010 at 9:31 PM, Peter Robinson <pbrobinson at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi All,
> > I can't remember if SL participates in the GSOC but I've noticed they're
> > starting to gear up for GSOC 2010 so it might be worthwhile starting to
> > think about it from the SL perspective.
> > Peter

See this mail for more info:

http://bit.ly/9hFpcb

In a nutshell:

"We will begin accepting application from would-be mentoring organizations
beginning March 8th at approximately 19:00 UTC, with applications closing on
March 12th at 23:00 UTC. Students can apply between 19:00 UTC on March 29th to
19:00 UTC on April 9th."

> SL participated successfully in last year GSOC
>
> More info here>
>
> http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Summer_of_Code

  -Andrés