[Sugar-devel] [RELEASE] Calculate-35

Gary Martin garycmartin at googlemail.com
Thu Dec 30 18:36:28 EST 2010

Hi Reinier,

Just a heads up that I've just made a quick v35 release on ASLO to pull in the latest pootle translations as OLPC are about to lock down their next build image, Gonzalo specifically pinged to get the latest Spanish strings into several activities.

OT: One thing I noticed with the new Gitorious instance is that an owner can no longer quickly add extra commiters to the mainline. The owner has to make a 'team', add users to the team, and then transfer ownership of their activity over to the team. Unfortunately this means all previous commiters, other than the original owner, have been lost in the migration from old Gitorious to new Gitorious, so I could not commit the small change of activity/activity.info version string bump. Could you bump the version string to 35 and push to git so we don't get out of sync with the release?

== Source ==

http://download.sugarlabs.org/sources/sucrose/fructose/Calculate/Calculate-35.tar.bz2

== News ==

- Translation update only