[Sugar-devel] [SoaS] SoaS 5 feature list

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Wed Dec 29 04:56:41 EST 2010

On Wed, Dec 29, 2010 at 9:50 AM, Thomas C Gilliard
<satellit at bendbroadband.com> wrote:
> I added this to the Soas_v-5 list:
>
> Implement feature: Revised_Browse_default-bookmarks
>
> proposed and approved for v-4 SoaS
> http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Features/Revised_Browse_default-bookmarks.html

What was the reason this wasn't included in SoaS-4? I wasn't involved
in the later part of this discussion and the reason it wasn't
included.

>>We need to discuss on list what would included on the wiki page linked from
>> the sugar-browse start up screen.<
>
> I had originally proposed a condensed version of the online sugar creation
> kit for it here:
>
> http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Talk:Sugar_Creation_Kit
> (last revised 06/29/2010; so far out of date)

As discussed previously the Sugar Creation Kit is a super set of SoaS
and has SoaS as a dependency so by definition can't be included in
SoaS.