[Sugar-devel] [SoaS] SoaS 5 feature list

Thomas C Gilliard satellit at bendbroadband.com
Wed Dec 29 04:50:56 EST 2010

I added this to the Soas_v-5 list:

Implement feature: Revised_Browse_default-bookmarks

proposed and approved for v-4 SoaS
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Features/Revised_Browse_default-bookmarks.html

 >We need to discuss on list what would included on the wiki page linked
from the sugar-browse start up screen.<

I had originally proposed a condensed version of the online sugar
creation kit for it here:

http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Talk:Sugar_Creation_Kit
(last revised 06/29/2010; so far out of date)

Tom Gilliard
satellit