[Sugar-devel] "Openallure for Learning" in Sugar

James Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Mon Dec 27 15:41:00 EST 2010

Samy,

I'll try to have a look at this, but I won't be able to do it right
away.  Getting someone else's Python program to work in Sugar is a
little more difficult than anything I cover in the book, so I'm not
surprised you got stuck.  If it needs things that are not installed on
the XO by default that makes it harder too.

James Simmons