[Sugar-devel] Colors! Activity status

chm devel.chm.01 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 25 09:21:03 EST 2010

On 12/23/2010 6:41 PM, Wade Brainerd wrote:

> Yikes, can you tell me what isn't there?
 > Just to check, does your version have a Help button in the toolbar?
 > That would indicate that it's the most recent one that I made.

I just checked and the Colors-15 I have has neither
the Help button or the Eraser (in addition to the
missing videopaint---which was never working before
either).

I'll try to fetch the activity again in case there
was some mixup.  Is there a way to check out the
latest release from git?

Thanks,
Chris