[Sugar-devel] Pippy pep8 coding guidelines

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Thu Dec 23 18:57:30 EST 2010

On Fri, Dec 24, 2010 at 10:03:45AM +1300, Tim McNamara wrote:
> I don't think that promoting PEP-8 requirements are necessary at a
> very early level of learning Python.

I agree, but the patch was not touching the examples.  The patch did not
match the commit message.  It also made a few indentation mistakes, and
a functional mistake in csound append lines.

Nitin, I've merged some of your changes with my own and committed,
please review, and then rebase your next patch.

http://git.sugarlabs.org/pippy/mainline/commit/fc634f2bc1ef52382807fa4f1d8e8ee8a160cb9e

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.linux.org.au/