[Sugar-devel] Wacom Bamboo with Colors! on XO-1 (again)?

Wade Brainerd wadetb at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 10:26:00 EST 2010

Hey Chris,

Two things are going wrong:

1) You need internet connectivity to run that script.  It downloads the
kernel module from dev.laptop.org.

2) The script referenced a copy of the wacom.ko from Paul Firth's home
directory, but it's not there any more.  I updated the script to reference a
copy in my home directory.

So, please grab the updated script and try again:

http://dev.laptop.org/~wadeb/setupwacom.sh

I'm hoping that the kernel module will be compatible. If not, we may need to
build it from source for os852.

Best,
Wade