[Sugar-devel] Fwd: Problem developing app

Aleksey Lim alsroot at member.fsf.org
Tue Dec 14 15:44:44 EST 2010

On Tue, Dec 14, 2010 at 01:59:43PM -0200, Rodrigo Pérez Fulloni wrote:
> I'm trying my project in a XO-1. I've uploaded a file with a bad import, now
> it's fixed, excuses. It should work now (only from command line,
> sugar-launch hMouse).

I tried fresh git clone on XO-1 on sugar-0.84 and it worked fine from
sugar shell (not only from command line).

I also mentioned that your MANIFEST file is outdated (it doesn't have
lib/ dir, at least), ./setup command complains about that. Just remove
MANIFEST file and relaunch `./setup dist_xo` to create .xo file with
entirely activity bundled. I launched activity from .xo file on my XO-1.

> What I will do tomorrow will be remove all the unnecessary things, all the
> math, all the hardware interaction and left only the essential so we could
> find easily the problem (I hope).
>
> Thanks for the help
> --
> Rodrigo Pérez Fulloni