[Sugar-devel] Kiwi PyCon 2011 - August 26/27 - OLPC / Sugar Labs content would be great!

Tim McNamara paperless at timmcnamara.co.nz
Mon Dec 13 21:36:04 EST 2010

Hi all,

Wellington, New Zealand has been selected as the venue for Kiwi PyCon 2011.
PyCon stands for Python conference, kiwi stands for our national bird (that
you probably know as a fruit) I've been given the title "Conference
Director" and would really like to get some OLPC/Sugar Labs
content/speakers.

So, if anyone has thought about taking a trip to New Zealand - here's a good
reason to think about doing so! I'll be posting more details to the
community as they emerge but thought I would spark some interest with a
quick note.

Very best regards

Tim McNamara

  http://www.timmcnamara.co.nz