[Sugar-devel] Fwd: Problem developing app

Rodrigo Pérez Fulloni rodripf at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 08:33:54 EST 2010

Hi, this is my first activity and I made it following your manual (it's
excellent), and I can't find something different in my activity. I've tried
changing the location as you said, but nothing. Now I tried eliminating
every import, reducing the activity to minimum, only the GUI and the problem
persist! So I think the imports could be discarded as possible cause.
I'm going crazy!!! I don't know what is happening.
Any idea?
Thanks
--
Rodrigo Pérez Fulloni