[Sugar-devel] Fwd: Problem developing app

Rodrigo rodripf at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 13:35:08 EST 2010

The relative paths work fine now with the sugar-launch command, I just
wasn't changing the current directory to the activity directory ¬¬.

I am not receiving any error from the sugar-launch in command line now, but
the main problem persists.

I've uploaded a few changes to the git.
--
Rodrigo Pérez Fulloni - http://www.intermeddia.com