[Sugar-devel] [DESIGN] Messages notification

Martin Abente martin.abente.lahaye at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 00:11:59 EST 2010

The design looks great, and I like the fact that it attaches each
notification to its real context when there is a visible one (i,e an
activity, journal, battery device icon, etc).

How would it work with notifications that are not related to an activity or
with a visible context?

Possible use cases (examples):

* XS registration messages.
* Automatic updater messages.
* Sugar critical errors report.
* Institutional broadcast messages.
* Anything that simply requires displaying a message.