[Sugar-devel] Problem developing app

Rodrigo rodripf at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 07:37:33 EST 2010

I've made it! It is published under the GPL v.3.0 and accessible from git
in:
http://git.sugarlabs.org/hmouse

The problem still the same, I can't launch it from the activities ring, only
from terminal with sugar-launch command.

There is an explanation of what the program is in the folder /src/doc/es.
There is only in Spanish for now, I will be translating it to English soon.

I really appreciate your help. Obviously you are invited to make any other
suggest or code change to improve the development.
--
Rodrigo Pérez Fulloni