[Sugar-devel] setting svg icon as datastore metadata?

Tim McNamara paperless at timmcnamara.co.nz
Fri Dec 3 17:30:53 EST 2010

Erik,

I don't think it's possible to change an icon for something that is already
in the Journal. I can't remember exactly how things work, but I think the
following is accurate: Icons are associated with Activities. Mimetypes are
associated between a Journal entry and an Activity. The correct icon is
inferred by finding a journal entry's mimetype and then looking up which
Activity is appropriate.

Tim