[Sugar-devel] getting datastoreObject from read_file call?

Aleksey Lim alsroot at member.fsf.org
Wed Dec 1 15:06:49 EST 2010

On Wed, Dec 01, 2010 at 01:19:40PM -0500, Erik Blankinship wrote:
> When read_file is called by my activity, I get a file path to something that
> is probably in my journal.
>
> How can I get the datastoreObject affiliated with that file_path?

Activity class has metadata property, which is a dict type. It is
the only useful data (except file with data associated with the jobjec)
from the jobjec. object_id is "uid" key there.

If you are not sure, see sugar-toolkit sources,
http://git.sugarlabs.org/sugar-toolkit/mainline/blobs/master/src/sugar/activity/activity.py

--
Aleksey