[Sugar-devel] Problem developing app

James Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 10:03:05 EST 2010

Rodrigo,

I don't understand the point of not putting code into Git until its
finished.  Most of the benefit of Git comes while you're *developing*
software.  We really need to see what you have to be able to help you.
 If you could send me your XO bundle as an attachment I'd be happy to
look at it.  Don't copy the list because the list seems to only accept
small attachments.

I wrote a manual that may be of some use to you:

http://en.flossmanuals.net/ActivitiesGuideSugar/Introduction

There is a Spanish translation in progress.  I don't know how good it
is because I don't speak the language:

http://translate.flossmanuals.net/ActivitiesGuideSugar_es/Introduction

I don't think you attached the correct log.  It doesn't suggest
anything to me in any case.

James Simmons