[Sugar-devel] [IAEP] [RELEASE] Etoys 4.1.2384

Daniel Drake dsd at laptop.org
Tue Aug 31 16:15:05 EDT 2010

On 30 August 2010 03:50, Bert Freudenberg <bert at freudenbergs.de> wrote:
> This is the first beta release of Etoys 4.1.
>
> The biggest change is that stopping the Etoys activity will no longer save to the Journal. To save, you will have to press the keep button. The octagonal stop button is replaced by a circular exit button to indicate the new behavior. It puts up a warning before actually quitting.

I'm worried that this is further going to contribute to the keep
confusion that exists all over the world.

Can I suggest that you start a [DESIGN] thread and seek some input
from the design experts? (regarding how to present this new "you must
save" technicality, not the well-justified decision to not save on
stop like other activities)

Daniel