[Sugar-devel] Disabling Collaboration in an activity

Sascha Silbe sascha-ml-reply-to-2010-2 at silbe.org
Mon Aug 30 07:58:39 EDT 2010

Hi!

Several of my activities don't support Collaboration because it doesn't
fit their use case (system maintenance tasks). So far I've used

        self.max_participants = 1

in the Activity constructor, but recently tracebacks from sugar.presence.*
appeared (probably due to #2217 [1]). Do I need to do anything else to
disable Collaboration or is this (sugar-toolkit doing anything
Presence-related even if self.max_participants=1) a (possibly new) bug?

Sascha

[1] https://bugs.sugarlabs.org/ticket/2217

--
http://sascha.silbe.org/