[Sugar-devel] [FEATURE] Enhanced color selector --- cleanup for release

Simon Schampijer simon at schampijer.de
Mon Aug 30 02:29:55 EDT 2010

Hi Walter,

your Feature [1] has found it's way into the 0.90 release, thank you for
getting this far! This is just great!

The following items need to be done until the release at the end of the
month (ordered by priority):

adjust it accordingly.

* Instructions for testing: Can you refine the testing plan in your page
to explain how the outer XOs are effected by the color change (maybe add
a two or three screen shots)?

* Bug fixing: Please watch out for bugs that have been introduced by
your Feature.

* Testing: As we do not have a very wide community of testers (yet) I
would like to ask you to help in the testing efforts.

* Release Notes: If you could add a few lines in the Feature page how
you would best describe your Feature to a possibly non technical
audience would be great.

In behalf of the sugar community,
     Your Release Team

[1] http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Features/Enhanced_color_selector