[Sugar-devel] Corrected instructions re Spellchecker in Write-63

rihoward1 at gmail.com rihoward1 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 29 00:13:00 EDT 2010

Christoph,
I fixed a copy and paste error in my previous email.

To reveal the spelling checker popup menu open a terminal session and
use vi to edit /home/olpc/Activities/Write.activity/keybindings.xml

change the line
<unbind-mappings handler="contextMisspellTest" />

<!--unbind-mappings handler="contextMisspellTest" /-->

and if you want to reveal the Spelling dialog access on the menu
change

<unbind-mappings handler="dlgSpell" />

<!--unbind-mappings handler="dlgSpell" /-->

rihoward1 at gmail.com

linux - the best things in life are free