[Sugar-devel] [RELEASE] sugar-0.89.3

Simon Schampijer simon at schampijer.de
Mon Aug 16 17:21:33 EDT 2010

Hi,

this is a great new release of the Sugar shell on our way to 0.90. Two
Features (Sugar Ad-hoc networks, Enhanced Color selector) [1] have been
landing and many nice bug fixes and enhancements have found their way
into this release. Tomeu reports that this release fixes as well file
transfers which has been broken for a few months!

Have fun,
    Simon

== News ==
* Tomeu Vizoso: Repair for file transfers
* Anish Mangal: Journal: show error message on write failure #1842
* James Cameron: Restore sugar-launch by bundle id substring #897
* Simon Schampijer: Add default Ad-hoc networks #1610
* Tim McNamara: Fixed text overflow in About my Computer CP section #1980
* Walter Bender: Added enhanced color selector: cycle through previous
and next stroke and fill colors instead of random
* Walter Bender: Add touchpad device to Frame for switching between
capacitive and resistive modes

== Source ==
http://download.sugarlabs.org/sources/sucrose/glucose/sugar/sugar-0.89.3.tar.bz2

[1] http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/0.90/Feature_List