[Sugar-devel] [ANNOUNCE] Sucrose 0.89.3 Tarballs Due

Simon Schampijer simon at schampijer.de
Mon Aug 16 11:11:07 EDT 2010

Dear Sucrose Maintainers,

we will have our third unstable release in the 0.90 development cycle
the 4th of August [1]. Please provide the Sucrose 0.89.3 tarballs by
tonight. Please announce them as explained at [2].

Today is Feature Freeze! From the Features that have been accepted
Removing the Presence Service [3] is pending. As it touches three
modules reviewing takes a few more days. Since it is the mayor 0.90
Feature I want to give it that deadline exception. The extended deadline
is next Monday the 23th of August, when we hit as well UI Freeze [4]. As
Fedora Alpha slipped by one week I think that exception is acceptable.

So have in mind: 23th of August is UI Freeze!

Thanks,
    Simon

[1] http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/0.90/Roadmap#Schedule
[2] http://sugarlabs.org/go/Development_Team/Release#Module_release