[Sugar-devel] modified Home View

Christian Marc Schmidt christianmarc at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 12:01:52 EDT 2010

Comments below:

On Mon, Aug 9, 2010 at 11:42 AM, Gary Martin <garycmartin at googlemail.com>wrote:

> On 9 Aug 2010, at 15:37, Christian Marc Schmidt <christianmarc at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>

>> (1) Can we reach consensus re spiraling in from the MAXIMUM radius
>> once the Ring is full or spiraling out from the MINIMUM radius once
>> the Ring is full?
>>

> I would say spiraling in from max radius. That way we can maximize the
> efficiency of the ring, before transitioning to the spiral.
>

> Oh well I guess I just got out voted (think max inwards looks ugly,
> backwards, unexpected for a spiral) ;)

Sorry, maybe I'm not fully clear on the behavior. I DO think that the spiral
should start from within and spiral out. In my last comment, I was more
thinking along the lines of first having the ring expand to max size, THEN
switching to spiral when more activities are added.

Gary, I thought your mockup looked great, where the spiral begins above the
XO and spirals out with enough padding between segments to not make it feel
too dense. I think we should do whatever we can to achieve this look.

anything at christianmarcschmidt.com
917/ 575 0013

http://www.christianmarcschmidt.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/christianmarcschmidt