[Sugar-devel] Record Activity (audio)

Daniel Drake dsd at laptop.org
Sun Aug 1 23:57:30 EDT 2010

On 1 August 2010 21:17, Art Hunkins <abhunkin at uncg.edu> wrote:
> Again, is anyone actively working on Record audio to get it to be more
> reliable?

Yes, I am frequently fixing bugs in Record. There aren't any open bugs
that I know of other than UI issues on sugar versions newer than 0.84.

The latest version will log some info when buffer underruns happen.

It is not realistic to get the current Record working on older
versions (e.g. sugar 0.82 or Fedora 9). Your test base should be the
OLPC OS 10.1.2 releases. Bug reports are welcome.

Daniel