[Sugar-devel] [DESIGN] not uninstall when a .xo bundle is deleted from the journal (was Re: Journal and Updating Software Process)

Frederick Grose fgrose at gmail.com
Sun Aug 1 11:34:17 EDT 2010

Re: [Sugar-devel] [DESIGN] not uninstall when a .xo bundle is deleted from
the journal (was Re: Journal and Updating Software Process)

When renaming discussion threads, it is sometimes appropriate to provide a
link to the earlier thread so that previous discussion is more readily
available.

Here, for example,
http://lists.sugarlabs.org/archive/sugar-devel/2010-July/025678.html or
here,
http://www.mail-archive.com/sugar-devel@lists.sugarlabs.org/msg15220.html,
where some (but not always all) of the thread tree is revealed at the
bottom.