[Sugar-devel] Work on API-documentation of sugar.

Tomeu Vizoso tomeu at sugarlabs.org
Sun Aug 1 08:46:12 EDT 2010

On Thu, Jul 22, 2010 at 18:36, Kandarp Kaushik <kandarp at seeta.in> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I, along with other seeta team members, am working on documenting sugar.
> We'll be starting with the presence service module and our work can be
> reviewed at api.sugarlabs.org/sphinx.
>
> The documentation involves understanding the various modules present
> in Sugar and we'll require a lot of help from your end to get a
> thorough understanding of it.
>
> Looking forward for your inputs/feedbacks.

Hi,

have just given a quick look at the initial page (activity package)
and it surprises me to find implementation details in the package
docstrings. But I don't know if this text has been written by you or
was already there.

Also, could you be more specific about what kind of comments are you
expecting at this particular phase?

Regards,

Tomeu