[Sugar-devel] [DESIGN] Restart

Tomeu Vizoso tomeu at sugarlabs.org
Sun Aug 1 08:26:39 EDT 2010

On Sat, Jul 17, 2010 at 02:30, Daniel Drake <dsd at laptop.org> wrote:
> On 16 July 2010 16:50, Bernie Innocenti <bernie at codewiz.org> wrote:
>> El Fri, 16-07-2010 a las 15:33 -0600, Daniel Drake escribió:
>>
>>> There was a discussion on sugar-devel before that ticket was opened,
>>> the changes had support from various deployments and other people.
>>
>> Which deployments requested it?
>
> The idea came from Nepal. IIRC in the thread it was supported by Josh
> P, Tomeu, Walter and others.

It was a while ago, but my personal policy is to put the
responsibility for such requests in hands of the people who are going
to bear the burden. In this case, some deployers agreed with a change
and others didn't challenged it. I also try to shun from UX
discussions because I don't think it's where I can be of most help.

Regards,

Tomeu