[Sugar-devel] Did someone say Webkit?

Lucian Branescu lucian.branescu at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 06:17:50 EDT 2010

I plan to use current hulahop/pywebkitgtk to start out since there's
less to figure out. Since it's an abstraction layer, the backends can
be switched later.

I need a lot of feedback on what the abstraction layer itself needs to
do. Afaik, only Browse and Read use browser engines so far. And then
again, there may not be enough time write a leakless enough
abstraction to be used by anything other than Browse.