[Sugar-devel] Support for EPUB with Read in sugar-jhbuild?

James Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Sun Apr 25 15:42:57 EDT 2010

Sayamindu,

I installed pywebkitgtk on Fedora 11 and I still get this when trying
to read an EPUB using sugar-jhbuild:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/jim/sugar-jhbuild/install/lib/python2.6/site-packages/sugar/activity/activity.py",
line 437, in __canvas_map_cb
    self.read_file(self._jobject.file_path)
  File "/home/jim/sugar-jhbuild/install/share/sugar/activities/Read.activity/readactivity.py",
line 595, in read_file
    self._load_document('file://' + self._tempfile)
  File "/home/jim/sugar-jhbuild/install/share/sugar/activities/Read.activity/readactivity.py",
line 796, in _load_document
    self._setup_epub_viewer()
  File "/home/jim/sugar-jhbuild/install/share/sugar/activities/Read.activity/readactivity.py",
line 760, in _setup_epub_viewer
    self._view = epubadapter.View()
NameError: global name 'epubadapter' is not defined

This looks pretty much like what I was getting yesterday before I
installed pywebkitgtk.

James Simmons