[Sugar-devel] Code Review process changes

Tomeu Vizoso tomeu at tomeuvizoso.net
Fri Apr 23 06:43:33 EDT 2010

On Fri, Apr 23, 2010 at 03:46, Bernie Innocenti <bernie at codewiz.org> wrote:
> On Tue, 2010-04-20 at 18:26 +0200, Sascha Silbe wrote:
>
>> We'd like to try a different approach that's used by many successful
>> projects - both small and large ones.
>> Patches are sent to sugar-devel for review. Every Sugar developer (*)
>> can review patches (and multiple reviews are quite welcome). Since
>> the number of developers with commit access is limited, we have a
>> sufficient level of QA even without limiting who "can" do reviews.

Cannot find the rest of Sascha's email, was it sent to a list?

The bits from Sascha that Bernie quoted refers to some context I
cannot find, can someone repost? Or better, can we do what we agreed
on #sugar and have a coherent proposal sent to the list?

About Bernie's account on the kernel review practices, is it something
that is being proposed for Sugar or is just food for thought?

Thanks,

Tomeu