[Sugar-devel] Co-maintaining labyrinth

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Mon Apr 19 14:46:15 EDT 2010

Gary, have you gone MIA? :-)

We really need to get these changes in for this release. I'll ask
alsroot to add Jorge as a maintainer of Labyrinth in ASLO so we can
upload a new bundle.

Hope it's ok with you. If, at a later time, you decide that this feature
should have been implemented differently, or does not belong to
Labyrinth altogether, we'll work together on a new release.