[Sugar-devel] [Gsoc] State of this year's gsoc

Tim McNamara paperless at timmcnamara.co.nz
Wed Apr 14 02:49:30 EDT 2010

On 12 April 2010 15:10, Rafael Enrique Ortiz Guerrero
<rafael at sugarlabs.org>wrote:

> Hi all.
>
> How is Gsoc going for SugarLabs this year ?
> Are we having enough mentors ?
> How is the proposal review going ?.

Hi Rafael, thanks for the questions!

Here's a short update:

Sugar Labs has three student slots this year, which will mean we will be
fine for mentors :) We've had twelve students who have submitted proposals,
from a total pool of 13 proposals.

I've neglected my duties this week, and haven't moved the proposal review
forward. I'll be arranging this shortly.

Cheers :)

Tim