[Sugar-devel] #1488 UNSP: Add Freecell to Pootle

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Tue Apr 13 15:59:56 EDT 2010

On 12.04.2010, at 16:34, Carlo Falciola wrote:

> mmm,
> pootle still down, anyway it's not easy to understand whose among the 24000 circa strings of Etoys, are needed for freecell...

If pootle allows to search for comments, they should all contain FreeCell.

> then if I found them, what should be the best workflow to add them to Freecell...
> ciao carlo

In theory, you just add a locale folder to the bundle. In practice, some addition to the FreeCell activity code would be necessary, because a new gettext domain would have to be registered for the FreeCell classes. And if someone would do that, it would also be simple to export the po file for just that domain. That's how Hilaire did it for the DrGeo activity.

As I noted in the ticket, do not count on me doing this any time soon.

- Bert -