[Sugar-devel] [SLOBS] meeting reminder

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Sun Apr 11 09:06:58 EDT 2010

As we are long overdue in having a face-to-face meeting, we will be
holding a Sugar oversight board meeting at the Cambridge Brewing
Company in Kendall Sq., Cambridge, MA at 7PM (23:00UTC) on Monday, 12
April. I don't think we can get on line at the CBC, but a detailed
summary of the meeting will be made available and any voting will be
deferred until the next on-line meeting. I hope many of you will be
able to join us.

I will be hanging out in my MIT office, W31-120, Monday afternoon, in
case anyone from out of town has time to drop by.

regards.

-walter

--
Walter Bender