[Sugar-devel] Review of our activity

James Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 13:02:33 EDT 2010

Jose,

If you are planning to distribute your Activity you can and should put
the code on http://git.sugarlabs.org.  This will make it easy for
others to review as well as make it possible to get the Activity
translated into different languages.

I have written a book for new Activity developers called "Make Your
Own Sugar Activities!" which you can read for free at
http://flossmanuals.net.  It explains using Git and other topics that
you might find to be helpful.

James Simmons