[Sugar-devel] Porting LopArt to Sugar

Mohan Raj R mohanraj.cit at gmail.com
Sun Apr 4 01:35:10 EDT 2010

Hi,

I found the LopArt idea mentioned in the Project ideas
page<http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Development_Team/Project_Ideas> to
be interesting. But I cannot find the LopArt program for Linux (its supposed
to be open source for Linux). Does anyone have an idea ?

Below is the mail I sent to the company that is developing the program.

Mohan