[Sugar-devel] how to run the Physics Activity as a standalone application?

Vimal Joseph vimaljoseph at gmail.com
Fri Apr 2 21:46:03 EDT 2010

Hi,

Is it possible to run the Physics activity as a standalone application?
I've tried that (Physics-4.tar.gz) and got the following error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "physics.py", line 129, in <module>
    main()
  File "physics.py", line 123, in main
    game = PhysicsGame(screen)
  File "physics.py", line 50, in __init__
    self.canvas = olpcgames.ACTIVITY.canvas
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'canvas'

I've installed the pygame and box2d and related libraries. I use Ubuntu
9.10

thanks,

~vimal

--
Libarate your documents, Celebrate document freedom day 2010
Use OpenOffice : http://openoffice.org