[Sugar-devel] [ANNOUNCE] Sucrose 0.88.0 Stable Release

Jonas Smedegaard dr at jones.dk
Thu Apr 1 07:37:05 EDT 2010

On Thu, Apr 01, 2010 at 12:35:20PM +0200, Simon Schampijer wrote:
>0.88 is the latest version of Sugar, consisting of Glucose, the base
>system environment; and Fructose, a set of demonstration activities.
>This new release contains many new features, performance and code
>improvements, bug fixes, and translations.

Congratulations to all involved!

Sorry to ask - again: Where is the official documented list of contents
of Glucose and Fructose for each major release of Sugar?

I fail to locate it at http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/0.88/Notes and the
directly referenced http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Taxonomy is too broad.

I would like to check - for each of 0.84, 0.86 and 0.88 - how close to
the official compositions we are in Debian currently.

Please do not post the detailed answer in an email response, but refer
to the wiki page which is (supposed to) contain this info. :-)

Kind regards,

  - Jonas