[Sugar-devel] Adventures with GPA Macbooks

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 09:02:06 EDT 2009

handy links for OSX boot key combinations:

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1343
http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1310

mentioned here:
http://lists.sugarlabs.org/archive/iaep/2009-May/005785.html

and here, I fleshed out most of a small script which could be run
(icon-click) from an inserted Sugar on a Stick to reboot from only the
next boot (bless command, -nextonly option):
http://lists.sugarlabs.org/archive/iaep/2009-May/005882.html

I did not manage to get Fedora to boot, possibly because syntax for
mounting filesystem was incorrect, possibly because of Fedora bug.

Sean