[Sugar-devel] 0.86 plans

David Van Assche dvanassche at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 02:39:28 EDT 2009

And we are relying on jhconvert for openSUSE rpms too. Outside that we
maintain more than 50 honey activities via oBS.

kind regards,
David Van Assche

On Tue, Sep 29, 2009 at 6:37 PM, Aleksey Lim <alsroot at member.fsf.org> wrote:

> On Tue, Sep 29, 2009 at 11:06:56AM -0400, Walter Bender wrote:
> > I am planning to blog about the plans for 0.86 in the various distros.
> > In order to ensure I get my facts straight, I am asking that those of
> > you involved in packaging please send me a sentence or two describing
> > your targets.
>
> Among jhconvert's official repos,
>
> Mandriva:
>    0.86 was packaged to development repository and will be in the next
>    2010.0 release(2009-11-03)
>
> --
> Aleksey

Samuel Goldwyn<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/s/samuel_goldwyn.html>
- "I'm willing to admit that I may not always be right, but I am never
wrong."