[Sugar-devel] [IAEP] Activity version compatibility

Wade Brainerd wadetb at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 08:26:03 EDT 2009

Hey Bert,
I wasn't aware of host_version - it looks like it's supported for content
bundles, with any value other than 1 (hardcoded) raising a
MalformedBundleException.  It's ignored for activity bundles.  So basically
it was written into the spec and then dropped.

I suppose we could resurrect host_version, or else add the new field.  I'm
open to either avenue.  (Though I feel like just using the Sugar version as
the value would be simpler than maintaining an independent version number)

-Wade