[Sugar-devel] hard code freeze exceptions

Simon Schampijer simon at schampijer.de
Wed Sep 23 06:57:08 EDT 2009

On 09/22/2009 04:54 PM, Tomeu Vizoso wrote:
> Hi,
>
> we have these tickets in the review queue currently marked for 0.86:
>
> #1339	After download, 'Show in Journal' option doesnt switch you to the Journal
> #1342	range queries use lexical comparison, not numerical
> #1410	Progress bar for reading volumes appears only once
> #1412	Progress bar for reading volumes nevers stops if can't read all
> volume entries
> #1411	Do not start title editing for non-ds objects
> #1404	metadatareader: error return without exception set
>
> Do we agree these are critical enough to be pushed now for 0.86.0?
> Otherwise, they will be in 0.86.1.
>
> Regards,
>
> Tomeu

We identified the blockers last night, and changed severity where we
thought that the fix could wait until 0.86.x (the upcoming bugfix releases).

Those tickets have an exception, as we decided on them yesterday. New
tickets that are identified blockers have to follow the process and you
have to request an exception.

Thanks,
    Simon