[Sugar-devel] [Karma] thinking about knavbar

roshan karki roshan at olenepal.org
Tue Sep 22 01:13:34 EDT 2009

Hi,

The pages and code looks clean now. Thank you very much. I think I found few
bugs there. Please correct me if I am wrong.

1) In http://www.mpavel.ro/projects/Karma/chakra/grade1english.html I can
see "
5to8
9to12
13to16
17to20
21to24
25to28
29to32
33to36
37to40
41to44
45to48
49to52" in the end of the page.

2) Can you please make the thumbnails "2X2" instead of "1X4"

3) The thumbnails don't link to the correct activity.

I think that's it for now. Please let me know what you think.