[Sugar-devel] [Karma] raphaeljs more active than we thought

Bryan Berry bryan at olenepal.org
Mon Sep 21 05:40:14 EDT 2009

raphaeljs is actually a lot more active than we thought. Most of the
commits happend on 1.0 branch and not master.

http://github.com/DmitryBaranovskiy/raphael/commits/1.0

unfortunately, it still appears that all commits have been made by one
author :(

i am working my way thru the reference portion of the raphjs site,
raphael does support function chaining in my limited time playing w/ it
so far.

I am also going to play w/ google's svgweb later today
http://codinginparadise.org/projects/svgweb/docs/QuickStart.html

and see what i think of it

Do you know a good tutorial for dojox.gfx?

--
Bryan W. Berry
Technology Director