[Sugar-devel] new journal and datastore maintainer

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Fri Sep 18 06:22:36 EDT 2009

On Fri, Sep 18, 2009 at 11:47:59AM +0200, Martin Langhoff wrote:
> We can offer the patch to deployers, and I can integrate it into a
> build. But our reach is limited there. A user-deployable "repair" tool
> is a lot more effective.

Hmm.  Yes, I can see that it would be, given the deployment constraints.

Have you a way to *force* the problem on 0.82, e.g. by chown or chmod of
a file in the datastore, or some other method that does not involve an
SD card?

Has the OLPC Support Gang been consulted?  They may have already tooled up.

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.linux.org.au/