[Sugar-devel] zyx-liveinstaller errors SoaS3-200909132138.iso

Douglas McClendon dmc.sugar at filteredperception.org
Wed Sep 16 10:51:50 EDT 2009

Thomas C Gilliard wrote:
> In Vmworkstation install try in sugar terminal:
>  terminal errors  (roughly copied by hand)

I was able to reproduce this with qemu as well.  It looks so far like
fedora changed/removed their udev rules pertaining to LiveOS related
devices.  I'll look at this more later today and figure out the best way
to fix or work around this.

> File "/usr/lib/Python 2.6/site-packages/rli/installer.py
> line179, in run-ext-installer
>
> invalid literal for float () %
> Font is So large, unable to see all critical fields in installer and
> gparted.
>
> In Vmworkstation install attempt in sugar terminal:
>
> Note: cannot change font size with:
>

> Xft.dpi: 201 is in /home/liveuser/.Xresources already

You didn't mention it, but I see vastly larger fonts in all apps
(activity list, and terminal).  I'd guess this is similarly something
that happened in recent fedora changes that needs to be addressed.  If
this is intentional, let me know, as I could shrink fonts in
zyx-liveinstaller itself.

-dmc