[Sugar-devel] cleanup on few karma pages needed

roshan karki roshan at olenepal.org
Wed Sep 16 01:27:46 EDT 2009

Sorry, my last email was quite rude.
I was wondering if you can clean up the two pages  (grade1.html and
grade1mathematics.html). Its ok if you don't have enough time for it. I can
do it next week but your guidance will be mostly appreciated. As these pages
will server as a template for future pages, a design and code from a
professional like you will make all our future pages robust and charming.

Thanking you in advance and hoping for your support,

Roshan Karki
Software Developer
OLEN