[Sugar-devel] Problem installing and running hulahop on ubuntu 8.10

vijit singh vijitthetopcoder at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 15:09:05 EDT 2009

Hi Tomeu,

I apologize for not being able to reply to you for so long. Actually, my
mid-semester exams are currently going on and so I would be able to resume
my work only after 20th september after they get over.

> Well, we are pretty much in the dark here so may be good to get a bit
> more systematic.

Yes, sure.

> Can you remove any traces of hulahop and xulrunner from your system
> and start anew with only one version of python installed? And also
> write the series of commands you execute to build it all?

I will try this once my exams  are over.

> Also, are you building it in jhbuild?

No, I am not building it in jhbuild.

Thank You Tomeu for your constant help and support.

Regards,
VIJIT aka sumit