[Sugar-devel] [IAEP] Sugar on a Stick v2 Release Naming

Martin Dengler martin at martindengler.com
Wed Sep 9 16:55:49 EDT 2009

On Wed, Sep 09, 2009 at 04:42:07PM -0400, Yamandu Ploskonka wrote:

>> I guess Sean's corrected you and I that it's ice-cream flavours :).
> If it's ice cream flavors, Vanilla and Chocolate are universal...

I guess I was assuming that there needs to be a tie-in between the
colour of the flavour and the colour of the logo.  I got the possible
choices of logos from http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Marketing_Team/Logo
, and I've updated my page[1] to clarify that flavour-colour <->
logo-colour link.

Martin

1. http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/User:MartinDengler/Commentaries:SoaSReleaseNaming